About the Event
Every semester we are hosting a LAN at Campus Garching-Hochbrück!
We start on the 19th of June at 8pm. The official opening time is at 7:30pm.
Attention: Everybody needs to register for the event! Find the form at the section “About the registration” at the bottom of the page.
What you need to bring
- Laptop / Tower including all extras
- power strip
- LAN-cable (at least 5 meters)
- Please put name tags on your equipment
- At the Event grounds we have switches for the Lan Network, including. Uplink to the Internet
- We are hosting a Voicechat
This semester we offer the following tournaments:
- League of Legends 5v5 Turnier (40 slots)
- League of Legends Ultimate Bravery Cup (unlimited slots)
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate Turnier (16 slots)
- Overwatch 1v1 Turnier (16 slots)
Please note that you are only allowed to register for one tournament. An exception to this rule is the League of Legends Ultimate Bravery Cup.
Tournament registrations are invalid as long as you are not registered for the LAN itself(Link further down).
Considering the size of the Lanparty, you can pretty much play whatever you want. You will have to organise the games yourself, but you are very welcome to use our Discord for it. Here is a list for inspiration 😉
- Counter Strike
- League of Legends
- DotA 2
- Warcraft 3
- Age of Empires 2
- Call of Duty 4
This time we will also have a VR-Station with HTC Vive and Oculus Quest. You can play the following games: Beat Saber (Vive & Quest), Space Pirate Trainer (Quest), Fruit Ninja (Quest), Robo Recall (Quest), Tilt Brush, Demo Games (Quest)
Please message email@example.com if you have any questions.
Right next to the location is a supermarket (Edeka) which is open till 8pm. The use of the kitchen in the building is prohibited! We will provide drinks for 1€ and food. Further information will be provided via email.
- No food in any room except the Quantum
- No Drinks in HS1
- Nobody uses the kitchen
- Don’t do benchmarks or just anything that takes a lot of power
- Everybody only uses their assigned power outlet
- If a fuse breaks everybody involved will be sent home
- Don’t use tape on the walls
- You are not alone in the room. Don’t be a douchebag. We want this LAN to be a nice experience for everyone.
The address is Parkring 35, 85748 Garching. You can reach the building from the underground (U6) stop Garching-Hochbrück after a 5 minutes walk.
If you have any questions send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write questions directly to this email and not in the comment field on the registration form.
You want to get in touch with other or to talk to other participants of the LAN? Join our Discord join
About the registration
This tool is usually for helpers at Parties of the Fachschaft; Don’t let this confuse you. As shift you need to select Tower/Laptop according to what kind of setup you will bring to the LAN. (Anyone who does not bring what he/she registered for, will be excluded from the event. Unfortunately we can’t make exceptions).
- You can just put a “0” as phone number
- There will receive a confirmation email. You must click the the link to validate your registration.
- You will receive a mail in which you are thanked for being a “helper”. In this mail you get the links for the tournament registrations and details