You can acquire scripts for various lectures in mathematics, physics and informatics at the Script Sales Office. Furthermore, you can purchase:
The script sales office is located in room 00.06.039 and is open at the below stated times.
To print a script, we need the professor’s permission for legal reasons. We will do our best to have enough printed copies in stock, however, it may occur that a particular script is not available. To check if we have a particular script, check here: skripten.mpi.fs.tum.de/katalog/.
Recent news about lecture notes:
- Transcripts of exams in physics in the 6th semester and former DHP exams are available now. Please help us to expand the inventory with your own transcripts.
During the lecture-free days we have separate opening times:
- Monday, 30th of july, 12:15 pm to 13 pm *
- Wednsday, 1st of august, 12 am to 12:45 pm
- Friday, 3rd of august, 12 am to 12:45 pm
- Tuesday, 7th of august, 1:15 pm to 2 pm
- Tuesday, 14th of august, 12:15 pm to 1 pm *
- Monday, 20th of august, 4:15 pm to 5 pm *
- Thursday, 23th of august, 11:15 am to 12 pm *
- Thuesday, 28th of august, 1 pm to 1:45 pm
This list is not final and will be updated over time.
Please buy your printing quota on time!
A deposit of €30 is required to purchase a test record, which will be refunded if you send in your own test record.
There is currently a €12.00 tu-film voucher available for mathematics basic test records.
Records shall recall the content of your own answers in the exam. Please avoid phrases like “cf. lecture note” or “written down”. Such answers are not accepted – like in the exam.
The deposit can be picked up from script sellers marked with *.
For questions please contact the person responsible for scripts at firstname.lastname@example.org.