You can acquire scripts for various lectures in mathematics, physics and informatics at the Script Sales Office. Furthermore, you can purchase:
The script sales office is located in room 00.06.039 and is open at the below stated times.
To print a script, we need the professor’s permission. We will do our best to have enough printed copies in stock, however, it may occur that a particular script is not available. Check if a particular script is available here: skripten.mpi.fs.tum.de/katalog/.
Recent news about lecture notes:
- The script for Automata Theory will only be available on request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Introduction to Informatics 2 (IN0003) we still sell scripts from last year. These have the same content, but are in german.
- There will be no scripts for following courses:
- Informatics: EIDI1, ERA, GBS, GDB
- Games: Betriebssysteme und hardwarenahe Programmierung
- WInfo: Investitions- & Finanzmanagement, Introduction to Information Systems
- Collections of exams from experimental physics (semesters 1 – 4) have been available since the last semester. They cover exams of multiple years.
- Transcripts of exams in physics in the 6th semester and former DHP exams are available now. Please help us to expand the inventory with your own transcripts.
During lecture-free days we will have following opening hours:
- Tuesday, 19th of March, 3 pm to 3:45 pm
- Monday, 25th of March, 10:15 am to 11 am
- Tuesday, 26th of March, 3 pm to 3:45 pm
- Monday, 1st of April, 11:15 am to 12 pm
- Monday, 8th of April, 11:15 am to 12 pm
- Monday, 15th of April, 11:15 am to 12 pm
This list will be updated over time.
Please buy your printing quota on time!
A deposit of €30 is required to purchase a test record, which will be refunded if you send in your own test record.
Records shall recall the content of your own answers in the exam. Please avoid phrases like “cf. lecture note” or “written down”. Such answers are not accepted – like in the exam.
The deposit can be picked up from script sellers marked with *.
For questions please contact the person responsible for scripts at email@example.com.