The administrators of the Student Council are organized in the Computer Unit (CompRef). They handle the maintenance and development of the Student Council’s network and computers.
Our duties include the care and maintenance of the hardware and software of our computers. We are therefore the contact point in case of trouble with the electronic Student Council infrastructure. The most important services handled by us are:
- User management (LDAP, Kerberos)
- The user clients in the Student Council’s rooms
- Webserver for the zone fs.tum.de (apache, tomcat)
- The mail services for the Student Council (postfix, dovecot, Mailman, Roundcube, mailfilter)
- Database Server, SVN, git, Mumble, DNS, DHCP, Radius
- Virtual machines for other units
- Monitoring with munin and Nagios
The current appointees
All appointees may be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.